Monday, November 17, 2008

Biological Warfare

I stumbled across a blog about how biological warfare is not a new thing. The article said that the use of microorganisms and toxins has been used throughout history. One thing that was made clear from all of my research is that the history of biological warfare is difficult to assess because of a number of confounding factors. Another interesting thing I found interesting was that it said that biological warfare has been renounced by 140 nations.

Check this article out: http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/abstract/278/5/412

2 comments:

EvanJerome said...

I find the fact the 140 nations have renounced biological warfare. that is a very interesting number. Maybe find out why there are so many.

EvanJerome said...

I find the fact the 140 nations have renounced biological warfare. that is a very interesting number. Maybe find out why there are so many.